Saturday, April 1, 2017

Tavin W M Jarrard; My Legend, My Son!


There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of our beloved Tav. Losing him has left a tremendous void in our hearts.

He poured his heart and soul into his music.  
Give your kids a chance to explore their own talents, and support them, even if it might not be the first genre of choice.

 I am glad to have his music; even with the bittersweet lyrics.

Sir T's (Tavin's) Music needs to be heard and bumpin' in his peeps cars; he worked so hard to make his music great! 
Some of his songs do have some explicit content, it is not for everyone.




               Give a listen to my eldest son's music on:   
WARNING It Is Very Sad.

        http://www.reverbnation.com/sirtavin




Rockin his matrix spike!

Rockin his matrix spike!

Popular Posts