Sunday, September 24, 2023

What I would like others to know about the effects of suicide...

What I would like others to know about the effects of suicide... 

First and foremost; IT IS PERMANENT!

The effects are forever, every day, every hour, every minute...

EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY! 

You don't get to come back and say "I am sorry, I never should have taken my own life". The strange thing about this is the fact that I ponder, I struggle, like many people. We feel the need to always be at a certain level of emotion. We cannot always be positive and happy; but nor should we be sad and depressed constantly. We have to find joy in the little things in life because life is made up of a billion little things to be happy for. 

When you figure out what it is you love doing; DO THAT MORE OFTEN! We all have the same 24 hours in a day, it is how you choose to spend yours that counts!

Losing our loved ones leaves holes in the heart that are not as easily repaired. Love your people NOW Before it's too late!

To anyone feeling like a little less than- I applaud you for getting up and trying again. giving up is the only result you will have. If you keep going, the possibilities will keep going as well.

Sending out hugs and admiration for the strong suckers like myself, who just keep finding reasons to get up and do life daily.


Stop Suicide One Stigma At A Time


Rockin his matrix spike!

Rockin his matrix spike!

Popular Posts